Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello!!


First of all- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


I'm back!! I've been gone for so long. Where do I even begin?! Spent most of my time in "reflection mode". Still trying to find my place in this world.

Although I really wish my return came with good news, unfortunately, that's not the case. I can't say I have any groundbreaking news actually, but so much has happened since my last post! I shall post updates when possible to catch up.

I def miss this virtual outlet. This new hermit detached version of me that has evolved aint cutting it!

Let's see...exciting news...neigh. BUT- I joined the most amazing gym of all time!! The dance and yoga classes have maintained my sanity amidst all the madness. My goal- to be able to bring my foot above my head. If that sounds like no big deal then YOU TRY IT! It's damn hard!!

(this dude's not even doing it all the way butttt; he doth have nice ass)

Well, I just wanted to peek in and say hi. I promise I'll write more very shortly, but there are currently double stuffed Oreos SCREAMING my name!!


xoxo,

Photobucket

[photos courtesy of Flickr]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin