Friday, August 7, 2009

That's My Marshall

So everyone who knows me knows that I have a long history of loving Eminem. I admire him as an artist and as a person.
Everyone who knows me knows that I also love Mariah. Thankfully, I understand that Mariah has a history of instability, probably stemming from her unhealthy marriage with Tommy Mottola.

Anyhoot. I don't know them personally (obviously), but their music helped me and continues to help me through some difficult times. I knew the two dated briefly, and she basically asked for it by posing as him in her 'Obsessed' video. I love ya Mariah but you saw what happened to Christina Aguilera when she tried to step up to Em.

This is her video:



So here it is, Eminems lashing out about Mariah.
Enjoy! I know I did...yeah, I have a mean side:



Goodnight!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hey Stephanie, i just awarded you this.....come check
    coco

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin